UP Board is considered as the biggest School Level Exam Conducting Body. Every year, more than 60 lakhs students take UP Board Exams. So it is natural that students will feel themselves under the pressure. But when we prepare for any exams with solid planning then it looks like very simple. So, same for UP Board 2018 Exams. Here UP Board Tips & Strategies For 2018 Exam Preparation are listed below. With the help of them, you can easily score above 90% marks. But always keep in mind scoring 90% marks in UP Board is not so easy task as it is looking here. For it you need hard work, dedication and devotion for your UP Board 2018 Exam Preparation then following tips and strategies will assist you to achieve your dream.
Strategies For UP Board Exams 2018 Preparation-
To start any work, there should be planning and strategy. How you are going to execute that work? To do better in UP Board Exams 2018, you need a perfect study routine with solid planning.
- First of all, divide your subjects with time. It means you are to allot a time duration to a subject according to your preferences. For example- 1:30 hours to Mathematics, 1 hour to Hindi etc.
- Now for a particular subject, divide the chapters into days. For Exam, you are to complete a chapter of Mathematics in 3 days (1:30 Hours Each Day).
- When you would have done all these things, you will have a map that will show you routes.
- You should follow this time table for 6 Days (Monday to Saturday) and On Sunday, you should revise the things you have studies in the past week.
- These things look very simple when you read it but hard to execute. You will surely create the daily routine and planning map but to follow them, it’s very hard. Maybe, you would follow these for 2 days, 3 days or for a week but you are to do it or follow it until and unless you complete your syllabus once.
After completing the syllabus once, you need to recreate your timetable and planning to revise the syllabus quickly.
UP Board Tips & Strategies For 2018 Exam Preparation
Tips are supportive to Strategies. Tips can not do anything for you if you are not following the strategies or your study routine. If you really study for UP Board Exams 2018 with dedication, then following tips can be helpful for you so that you can get your target-
1) Mark the important topics
When you are going through your syllabus for the first time, mark the important topics and those topics in which you feel difficulty. For example- you are solving a mathematics question and that question is tricky so you should mark it as important so that next time while revision you can solve it again.
2) Short Notes Making
Always make the short notes. These short notes will be helpful for you in the revision and the night before the exam. So you should list out main points and diagram. The demonstration of composing notes or drawing flowcharts combines in your memory and is more powerful than just perusing or mugging up your lesson.
3) Previous Years’ Question papers
If you solve the previous years’ question papers and it will boost your confidence. You will be able to understand the types of questions to be expected in the exam and you can find out the topics which have more weightage.
4) Understand the topics carefully
Don’t mug up the theory, try to understand the topic. Take help from your teachers or friends. So you understand the topics carefully then you can write theanswers in the different manners in board exams.
5) Find a better place to study
You should find a better and quiet place in your home where you can study well and not get distracted from the things. It is very important for you to study with a peaceful mind in a peaceful environment. And make sure that you stay away from the electronic gadgets like smartphones, music player etc while studying.
6) Have a Healthy Diet
If you have ahealthybody, then you will have ahealthy and peaceful mind. So don’t avoid your diet. Eat fresh vegetables and fruits and avoid junk food. And also you should do Yoga and Exercise daily.
Of course, you need entertainment for relaxing mind. So spend some times on your hobbies like playing cricket, singing, dancing etc. It will boost you and your energy.
So there are the tips that should be followed with the strategies. If you really work hard with a solid planning and a healthy routine then no one can stop you to achieve your desired achieve.
There are some suggestions for UP Board Exams listed below. You should follow them so that you don’t have to face any problem in the days of board exam.
- If your exam is scheduled in the first shift so you don’t study thelate night before the exam. Take proper sleep.
- Revise your short notes before the exams. Don’t read something new before the exams.
- Don’t eat more before the exam. Avoid the heavy food. Make sure that you are not going to take the exams on anempty stomach.
- Visit your examination centre one day or two days before the first paper so that you can know the route to examination centre from your home.
- Before leaving home, ensure you have taken admit card and stationery box with you.
- Before answering the question paper, read it carefully. Understand the questions papers then answer.
- Always answer point to point, don’t write unnecessary things.
- Always write those answers first in which you are comfortable.
- Be positive in the duration of the exam.
Don’t take anything lightly. Everything even it is small is important. We wish you all the best for your UP Board 2018 Exams. Do hard work in right direction. Don’t rely on your luck.