UP Board Exams for 10th and 12th board classes are going to be started from 15th February (tentatively) that simply means that the students enrolled in High School (10th) and Intermediate (12th) board classes have least time to get prepared for the annual examinations. The students who are in stress and searching for Last Moment Tips And Tricks To Crack UP Board Exams will get here best solutions to all your problems about annual examination preparation. Generally the effect of stress happen in the examination hall because of the students cannot pay their full attention to the exams. Read here the important points that you should keep in mind for UP Board Upcoming Annual Examinations that are supposed to be began in February month 2018.
The stress of annual exams is as heavy as sometimes the students forgets the topics or get confused in solving the question paper. Here we are going to tell you some important tips and tricks that will reduce your stress in the examination hall and will make you determined to attempt all the questions. These Exam Tips and Tricks for UP Board Exams will help you to be sure about the examinations. We have done our best to help the students of Uttar Pradesh High School and Intermediate board class so that they may have better marks in the examinations.
UP Board Examinations Tips and Tricks, Tips To Remember Before Appearing In The Examination Hall
- This is the first suggestion to all the students to stay confident and be positive.
- If your exam is in first inning, do not study whole night. Take proper rest and sleep for enough time.
- Get revised all the topics. This will help you to remind earlier study in your examination.
- Do not appear in the examination empty stomach. Eat some light food before appearing in the examination hall.
- Appear in the examination hall before at least 15 minutes from the time of exam.
- Keep all the essential things such as Admit Card, Stationary and Exam Pad up to date.
- Read all the instructions written on the admit card before starting the exam.
- Take 15 minutes to read the complete question paper.
- Start solving the question paper once you read it carefully.
- Write the answers in good handwriting.
- Keep proper margin, paragraph, full stops, commas in mind while solving the question paper.
- Do not waste your time in solving the question you’re confused about.
- First solve the questions you’re sure about. This will make you speed up for upcoming questions.
- Do not copy other’s answers and do not let anybody to copy yours.
- Avoid transparency in the examination hall and keep your answer copy with yourself.
We have mentioned the important tips and tricks for UP Board Examinations. You may grab these tips before appearing in the annual examination as these tips and tricks will make you confident in the examination hall. Using these tips you may get good marks in your final exams. As we know that UP Board 10th and 12th Exams will be start from 15th February (Expected), we will suggest you to adopt all these topics as per requirement.
UP Board Examinations 2018: Strategy For Annual Exams
UP Board Exams are the biggest school level examinations in the world. Each year lots of students participate in 10th and 12th board examinations. The students who are searching for last moment tips and tricks are advised to adopt all the suggestions mentioned above herein. With the points mentioned above the students may score 90% marks in the final exams. A proper plan and strategy for cracking final exams with better marks will allow you to get positioned in topper’s list. Get here top most things that you should follow in the final examinations:
- Prepare Chapters With Maximum Weightage: The syllabus will assist you to get informed about the chapters in different subjects with maximum weightage. You are advised to make a list of chapters and prepare them for the annual examinations. If you have good command on some topics give less time to them.
- Revise Previous Year Papers & Sample Papers: Previous year papers and sample papers play an important role in annual exams. Try to solve these papers as these papers will let you know the type of questions appeared in the annual exam. There are some publishers that publish books having the sample papers and previous year papers to get an idea of final exam. You may find some reputed books easily from the market.
- Length of Answers: Always mind the length of answers. Answer the questions according to the marks allotted to them. Do not answer long if the question carries 2 – 3 marks. Except this, try to answer long for the questions that carry 5 – 10 marks. Alotte proper timing to the questions in the examination as this will help you to answer all the questions.
Top 10 Points To Remember For UP Board Exams 2018
- Sleep & Rest Well
- Sample & Previous Year Papers
- Get In Touch With Study Groups
- Plan Your Day
- Make Proper Schedule
- Strengths and Weakness
- Understand Syllabus
- Time Management
- Follow Exam Pattern
- Solve The Questions You’re Sure About
These 10 points are must remember points for all the students who are going to take part in UP Board Exams 2018. The board of education will begin 10th and 12th board annual examinations in February month and these exams will be continued till March month. Students will have to participate in the main exams at various exam centres accordingly. Keep calm while taking part in the annual exams as it is very important in your academic life.
Last Moment Tips And Tricks To Crack UP Board Exams 2018
The students appearing in the annual exams in February month are advised to keep in touch with UP Board Exam Tips and Tricks. We have tried our best to provide you all the necessary information about the strategy. If you have any query or suggestion about UP Board Examination Strategy 2018, feel free to comment us using the below comment box. Thank you!